High Street, Rottingdean
- EXCELLENT 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 745 SQ FT GROSS INTERNAL SPACE
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DUAL ASPECT 15'5 X 13'0 LIVING ROOM
- NEWLY FITTED 10'4 KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- 2 BATHROOM 1 BEING EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- HISTORIC VILLAGE LOCATION WITHIN 6 MILES OF BRIGHTON
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALLWAY
- LOVELY ROOF TOP AND DOWNLAND VIEWS
- TRIPLE ASPECT ACCOMMODATION
Property SummaryWe are pleased to offer for sale this newly refurbished 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom apartment situated on the first floor of this 3 storey corner building of historic interest dating to the late 19th century. Offered for sale with no onward chain and having a long 125 year lease.
DESCRIPTION Offered for sale with no onward chain is this very well presented newly refurbished 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom apartment on the first floor of this attractive late 19th century corner building.
This bright and spacious apartment will have a new 125 year lease and finished to exacting standards and has a gross internal floor area of 745 ft.
Situated in this historic village a few miles West of Brighton and served by public transport offering a wide range of recreational options such as the beach being a 5 minute stroll away as well as downland on the door step. Rottingdean has a well stocked High Street with banks, supermarkets, independent traders, cafes, public houses and restaurants.
LIVING ROOM 15'5 X 13'
KITCHEN 10'4 X 8'5
MASTER BEDROOM 13'2 X 11'10
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 2 17'8 X 8'3